- To prepare Italian Classic Pizza Dough you need: Dissolve active dry yeast in a warm water
- Well sift flour and in a separate bowl mix flour with salt and basil.
- Add half of warm water with yeast in a bowl with flour,salt and bazil
- Mix about 7 min.Add olive oil.Mix 2 min , or until the ingredients are blended.
- Add another half of warm water with yeast
- Mix with stand mixer slowly about 10-12 min, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Coverpizza dough and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Punch it down and push out the air.
- Form the dough into a large ball, then cut it into three 275gr equal pieces.
- Roll your dough into a ball, then stretch the top of the ball down.
- Dust your pizza balls with flour, and store them under
- a damp towel, in a proofing tray, or under plastic wrap.
- Let it rest for another hour to become soft and elastic.