- For cooking borsch soup take saucepan 4 liter or more.
- Place pork to the saucepan with water and cook 40-60 minuts.
- After meat cut into small pieces.
- Put back in the saucepan with water.
- Chop cabbage into fine strips.
- Carrots grate on medium grater. Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Cut beets into fine strips. chop the onion.
- Fry Beet in oil. Add vinegar and tomato paste
- (if the paste is thick, add a little water) and simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Fry onion and carrot in the pan with oil.
- In the boiling stock add potatoes and salt.
- When stock comes to a boil, add cabbage.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add beets and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add onions and carrots.
- Add bay leafand parsley root. If necessary, add salt and pepper.
- season with salt and pepper. Add the squeezed garlic.
- Remove from heat, let stand 15-20 minutes.
- Pour into soup plates, add sour cream and sprinkle with choped dil