Health benefits of seafood
Facts of seafood:
- seafood is low in fat (2%)
- fish part as seafood is low in cholesterol
- seafood is high in protein
- seafood is high in vitamins & minerals
- omega 3 fatty acids in seafood
- Eating seafood diet can help you lose weight. For years, seafood has been part of many weight loss programs. This is because, unlike diet pills, seafood and naturally beneficial properties to humans.
Cooking of seafood
If you do not need to cook fresh seafood the day you buy it, you have to store it for no more than two days at very low temperatures.
If you are going to thaw the fish, keep it in the refrigerator or thaw it under cold water. Do not leave it to thaw in the kitchen. This is because the nutritional value of seafood may be reduced.
You can cook a lot of seafood dishes with great seafood recipes. You can roast or grilled seafood. You can combine it with fruits and vegetables to make it even more delicious. You can marinate it and further enhance its taste and get rid of its unique smell.
Some people do not want to eat seafood for fear of choking on tiny bones. In this case, you can ask the fish store to help you remove the fish bone.